Friday, October 28, 2011

We have Winners!

There was such a great response to my contest! I hope you all had a chance to go back and read the entries! There were some amazing stories and I'll admit several of them made me cry!

Using's Sequence Generator, the numbers chosen were 4 and 44! 

#4 was Wimzie Prints with this:

When my husband and I were dating I made him a handmade card. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, since my family made handmade cards all the time. But when he opened it he started crying (wowsers!) He said nobody had ever made him a card before. Looking back I wonder if he did that just to make me fall in love with him even more. In any case, it worked! 
Boy is it difficult to pick just 1. Coming from a crafting family there have been so many handmade gifts given & received. What comes to mind right now is the hand made silver bead rosary my brother & his wife made & gave me for Christmas last year. They also made them for my mother & 2 sisters, as well. I think it comes to mind because my sister-in-law passed away this week. When we opened the boxes on Christmas eve she was glowing with anticipation & pride. Being Jewish, she didn't use a rosary herself, but knew that my mother uses one everyday when she attends morning mass. It was a very beautiful & thoughtful gift.

If I'm chosen I think I'd love to make an Oompa-Loopma for my husband. C&tCF is his favorite movie of all time :)

BTW...I'm planning to make Chairy to go with the PeeWee doll I gave my nephew last year. Can't wait to get to it :)

Thanks so much again for sharing your amazing talent with so many people!


  1. I'm a sore loser! :(

  2. Congratulations to the winners!

  3. congratulations to the winners! i am not jealous at all :P


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...