Friday, December 7, 2012

More Doctors and Patterns for Presale!



So this post will be mostly pictures, just so you know. I'm a little swamped right now with finishing these doctors and some other orders, so kindly bear with me for the lack of posts and other cool stuff. I promise you, in the new year there are some really great things coming, including free patterns I've already been writing! Yay!

So I've gotten a little further on my big set of Doctor Who dolls, and have now offered the patterns at a special price as a presale. That means that right now, before they are officially released, the patterns of eleven doctors and a Tardis are available on my etsy shop as a presale item. They will be ready the week of January 21st, when I will email the set of PDFs to each person who has ordered them. Click HERE to order them!

I've finished a few more doctors. Have a look!

the Third Doctor, Jon Pertwee

The Sixth Doctor, Colin Baker

The Sixth Doctor, Colin Baker

Doctors One through Six, plus Eleven

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you could be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
    back later on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have
    a nice afternoon!
    Have a look at my web-site ; drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how to you do their hair! And I would love some tips on clothes, please. My 10th doctor for my daughter still needs a shirt and jacket. ;) Your work is amazing! I love these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I LOVE these guys! But then, I probably don't need to...all my comments on your Facebook posts have surely done that :) You are so amazingly talented! And I agree with Risurocket...the hair! The hair is unbelievable.

    Can't wait to see what you've got in that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to sell the patterns individually too?
    They are awesome. Love the Doctors of my childhood. 5 and 6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!

    I love your job, is so perfect :)

    Please, take a look on my page

    http://dedoscomimaginacao.blogspot.pt/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! This is really for babies!

    Many doctors in our society but we need to make sure that those doctors are reliable and trustworthy.


    optometrist irmo sc

    ReplyDelete