Friday, March 29, 2013

Life is too short for boring hooks

A month ago I found the cutest thing. A crochet hook with a gnome on top. Yep.


My new crochet hook from The Lemonade Shop

Sure, I have lots of crochet hooks. I have metal ones, wooden ones, plastic ones, ergonomic-handled ones. Some were inherited, some were gifted to me, and some I bought. 

But I don't have any hooks with gnomes on top! The sweetest girl, Heather Rhoads of The Lemondade Shop, sent me a crochet hook to try out. I chose this little guy but if you prefer hedgehogs or foxes, you'll find something you like. She even has Big Bang Theory stitch markers and Star Wars hooks, among others. I love the unicorn!

Gnome hook action shot!

If you find something you like, let me know in the comments below! Thanks Heather!

10 comments:

  1. bah that is so cute. I hold my hook differently though, so I think he would get in the way

    he looks like david the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything there! Omgoodness! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Now I need a cute crochet hook too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mah gawds!!
    I NEED that unicorn hook! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relevant topic for all the new individuals as you can see in this post of Life is too short for boring hooks, which honorable and desirable as well but there are also very interesting and authorized Nursing degree assignments available in all over the UK reactively to London consumers effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hands-on work is very difficult for all this to be completed and move the market for sale in all shops this is not simple. Students are very confused about people's work of hand on how to create and do my assignment online about the people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The manual design to work in winter clothes is difficult. Older women in the village design the winter clothes in a manual. This luxury interior designer in Dubai company is announced for older women in the town. This company is developing the shop for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fitness centers in Georgetown, Texas offer a variety of workout options for residents looking to stay active and healthy. These gyms provide state-of-the-art equipment, group fitness classes, personal training services, and more to cater to the diverse needs of their members.

    With convenient locations and flexible hours, individuals can easily incorporate exercise into their daily routine without having to travel far. Whether someone is a beginner or a seasoned athlete, Gyms georgetown tx have something to offer for everyone looking to improve their physical fitness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...